POWER PROTEIN is a unique blend of slow and fast-releasing proteins for both instant and sustained muscle recovery, making it one of the best supplements to take after a workout. One serving of Power Protein contains 29.2 g of protein from four different sources- Whey Protein Concentrate, Wheat Protein, Calcium Caseinate, and Natural Cocoa Powder formulated to deliver an instant as well as gradual release of amino acids for muscle recovery. This protein mix helps athletes go the extra mile to improve their performance by expediting their recovery.
This Steadfast Nutrition best seller also provides 13 grams of all the essential amino acids which include 6.2 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that help stimulate muscle protein synthesis. Power Protein contains 5.4 grams of glutamic acid that helps muscles to regain their strength after wear and tear.
Here’s a quick check on the important features of POWER PROTEIN:
- Slow and Fast Release Proteins (29.2 g)
- Essential Amino Acids (13.0 g)
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (6.2 g)
- Glutamic Acid (5.4 g)
- Natural Cocoa Powder (3.2 g)
- No Added Artificial Colours, Flavours, Preservatives, or Thickeners
POWER PROTEIN has been carefully formulated and specially designed as per the Indian dietary regulatory standards and the latest FSSAI guidelines to suit Indian diet habits.
How does POWER PROTEIN work?
POWER PROTEIN is the best after-workout protein comprising Whey Protein Concentrate, Wheat Protein, Calcium Caseinate, and Natural Cocoa Powder for a mild chocolaty taste to satisfy one’s sweet tooth while giving all the necessary results.
1. Whey Protein Concentrate: This fast-releasing protein is extremely beneficial for athletes or anyone sweating out at the gym who want to gain better results. Whey Protein concentrate helps expedite muscle recovery and helps in muscle protein synthesis. It is quick to digest and a good source of glutathione that protects the cells and mitochondria from oxidative and peroxidative damage. Other benefits include increased muscle strength, reduced levels of the hunger hormone ghrelin, and stress management.
2. Wheat Protein: As compared to whey protein, Wheat Protein is a slow-release protein which provides an intermediate release of amino acids. This cholesterol-free ingredient works to balance the lipid profile of the body and improves the amino acid profile essential for the complete recovery of muscles. Wheat is rich in minerals like zinc, potassium, and magnesium, among others that make it vital for overall wellbeing.
3. Calcium Caseinate: This is a slow-digesting protein that offers a sustainable release of amino acids over a longer period to prevent the breakdown of muscles and aid in a prolonged recovery. The presence of calcium gives the added l benefit of improving bone health and overall wellbeing. Also, the ingredient contributes towardallowing an individual to feel full for hours, preventing the consumption of unwanted snacks.
4. Natural Cocoa Powder: Cocoa powder comes with phenethylamine which works amazingly to elevate the mood. It also comprises the antioxidant flavonoid, which helps improve cardiovascular health.
5. Electrolytes: The body loses a lot of electrolytes and water in the form of sweat during an intense and prolonged workout. POWER PROTEIN contains sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, and phosphorus that work to replenish these electrolytes and help enhance muscle strength, water balance, and electrolytic functions, besides preventing muscle cramps.
Who can take POWER PROTEIN?
Any sportsperson or fitness enthusiast can consume POWER PROTEIN depending upon his training and other physical activities. Unlike non-athletes, sportspersons require higher amounts of protein in their body for rebuilding and repairing muscles. While an endurance athlete is recommended a maximum of 2 sachets per day, strength athletes can include 3 sachets in their diet. Fitness enthusiasts can also take Power Protein, keeping their daily requirements and physical activities in mind.
Power Protein for Endurance Athletes: If you’re an athlete working out for more than 2 hours a day, then POWER PROTEIN will help you recover from intense, long duration, and aggressive workouts. The prolonged duration of exercise leads to the depletion of stored energy from the body in the form of glycogen, which leads the body to target lipids and amino acids as the next energy source. Therefore, the right amount of protein after a workout will help the body rebuild muscle tissue. with the slow and fast release of amino acids over a long period.
Power Protein for Strength Athletes: If you are an athlete working out at high intensity to improve your muscle mass, then POWER PROTEIN is the perfect supplement for you. High-intensity workouts lead to the wear and tear of muscles which needs to be taken care of with a balanced after -workout meal. The protein comprises whey protein concentrate, wheat protein, and calcium caseinate that give instant as well as sustained energy, supplying amino acids immediately and for a longer period. It’s a special formula containing essential amino acids, including BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and Glutamic Acid, which are crucial for muscle protein synthesis and hence improve muscle hypertrophy.
Besides these categories, POWER PROTEIN is also designed for those looking to maintain their weight and achieve the ideal waistline. A person can keep a check on calories while including the supplement as per recommendation and requirement. One sachet of Power Protein provides 150.8 kcal with 29.2 g protein and negligible fat with the loaded goodness of natural cocoa powder. This perfect blend also offers satiety and can be included anytime throughout the day.
When Should You Take POWER PROTEIN?
For optimal results, POWER PROTEIN should be consumed within 30 minutes after a workout or competition to recover muscles.
After a Workout: POWER PROTEIN comprises 29.2 g of top-quality, fast, and slow-release proteins that repair and recover muscles after an intense workout session. It’s a special blend that also provides 13 g of all the essential amino acids, including 6.2 g BCAAs that are important for stimulating muscle protein synthesis. The presence of 5.4 g of glutamic acid helps the muscles in regaining their strength from all the wear and tear caused during training.
Each 40 g sachet of POWER PROTEIN can be emptied into a protein shaker with 300 ml water or milk and get it perfectly blended. For fantastic results without effort, add our PowerMixer to your cart for the perfect chocolaty Power Protein blend.
1.Whey Protein Concentrate
2. Wheat Protein
3. Calcium Caseinate
4. Natural Cocoa Powder
5. Electrolytes - Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride
6. Sweeteners - Sucralose, Acesulfame K
1. How cocoa powder is beneficial?
Cocoa powder is rich in antioxidants and contains an organic compound named Phenethylamine, which is a natural mood elevator. After a prolonged training workout session, it reduces our stress levels, prevents oxidative stress, elevates mood and makes us feel energetic. It also contains some amount of protein which enhances the protein value of Power Protein.
2. Does Power Protein contain any artificial sweeteners?
Yes, it contains Acesulfame Potassium (INS 950) and Sucralose (INS 955) as artificial sweeteners in permitted quantities to provide a mild sweet taste.
3. How Power Protein is different from LIV Raw?
Power Protein is a blend of slow and fast releasing proteins. It contains whey protein concentrate, wheat protein, calcium caseinate and cocoa powder. LIV Raw is a low-calorie isolate formula with negligible fat and carbohydrate content. It comprises whey protein isolate with added BCAA.
4. When to use Power Protein?
It can be consumed at any time either as a post-workout recovery shake or a healthy snack in between meals.
5. How to use Power Protein?
Mix 1 sachet (40 g) of Power Protein in 100 ml of water and shake it well. After that add 200 ml of water to make it 300 ml.
6. Can I add Power Protein to a smoothie?
Yes, Power Protein can be added to smoothies as it has an excellent mixability.
7. Is it gluten-free/lactose-free?
Power Protein contains derivatives of milk and wheat, so it is neither lactose-free nor gluten-free.
8. How can I be assured of the quality of ingredients added?
We have carefully chosen the best raw materials for all our products. We use only imported raw materials of the highest quality standard.