Steadfast Peanut Butter is an easy, healthy, and convenient way to include good proteins, healthy fats, and carbohydrates in your diet. The health benefits range from promoting weight loss to reducing the risk of heart diseases, and gall stones, and keeping bones strong and healthy. It is made from roasted peanuts without any added sugar, salt, hydrogenated oil, or preservatives. Every 30 grams serving sachet of peanut butter comes with the goodness of 12 grams of healthy fats, 8.8 grams of proteins, and 12 grams of carbohydrates.
Peanut butter is a delectable wholesome snack that can be used by anyone including active people, athletes, or those intending to lose weight. It is one of the healthiest nut butters around us. If you are looking for a protein-rich option that can be used as a snack in-between meals, or along with your before or after workout meal, then you have reached the right page. Since Steadfast Peanut Butter is completely free from any harmful additives, it is completely safe to consume by anyone. The sachet form makes it convenient and easy to carry.
To treat your taste buds, Steadfast Peanut Butter comes in a smooth honey flavour.
Benefits of Steadfast Peanut Butter
1. Rich in Nutrients: Steadfast Peanut Butter is a source of good proteins, especially for vegetarians. Due to its amazing nutrient profile, peanut butter is loved by both fitness lovers and athletes. It contains fewer carbohydrates and has a high content of healthy fats. The cherry on the cake is the presence of micronutrients like vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, folate, iron, potassium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, and magnesium.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: Peanut butter contains the antioxidant resveratrol, which battles free radicals, reduces the risk of heart diseases, and cancer, and promotes heart health.
3. Boosts Heart Health: Peanut Butter is rich in heart-friendly fats. It contains MUFA and PUFA that are beneficial for heart functioning. Steadfast Peanut Butter also contains Oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid (MUFA) that improves insulin sensitivity. Also present, is a compound, p-coumaric acid that possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant properties. Several studies have also linked p-coumaric acid with a reduced risk of coronary artery disease.
4. Prevents Gall Stones: Gallstones are formed when our blood cholesterol levels are high, leading to the formation of crystals of cholesterol that tend to float in the bile. Peanut Butter is a source of good fats, and helps prevent the formation of gallstones by keeping a check on our triglyceride levels.
5. Promotes Weight Loss: Peanut Butter is a boon for people aiming to lose weight. Its high-protein and dietary fibre content provides fullness and keeps us satiated for long. It can be used as a healthy snack in-between meals to satisfy cravings in a healthy and yummy way.
6. Keto-friendly: The ketogenic diet focuses on food high in fat and low in carbohydrates. This helps the body to go into a fat-burning state called ketosis. As Steadfast Peanut Butter is high in good fats and low in carbohydrates, It’s an ideal keto-friendly composition.
7. Boosts Brain Functioning: The presence of Niacin or Vitamin B3 in peanut butter makes it excellent for our brain health as well. Niacin is highly effective in reducing the occurrence of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's. Antioxidants also fight against free radicals and prevent oxidative stress, promoting overall brain functioning.
8. Keeps Bones Healthy: The ingredients Iron, magnesium, and calcium in Peanut Butter work in synergy to keep our bones healthy and preserve bone mineralisation.
9. Excellent Energy Source: Peanut Butter is an excellent source of energy. Whenever you feel low on energy or need something quick and handy to make you feel energetic before your exercise or training session, simply indulge in a sachet of Peanut Butter to get that instant kick.
10. Reduces Diabetes Risk: Diabetics can also make use of Peanut Butter to manage their blood glucose levels.
11. Boosts Immunity: Smooth Honey Peanut Butter has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties due to the presence of honey. The presence of antioxidants and flavonoids in honey provides additional support to our immune system.
What are the constituents of Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter consists of Roasted Peanuts and Honey.
Who can take Peanut Butter?
Anyone can take Steadfast Peanut Butter, including weight watchers, active people, strength athletes, endurance athletes, and fitness enthusiasts.
What time should you take Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is very versatile. It can be taken anytime during the day. Use it as a mid-morning or evening snack, in a meal before a workout, or as your favourite shake after a workout.
How Should you take Peanut Butter?
Knead it, enjoy it with bread, smoothie, fresh fruit, or simply squeeze and consume.
Roasted Peanuts and Honey
1. What is Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is a paste made from roasted peanuts. Sometimes to enhance the taste natural ingredients like honey can be added to it. It has a smooth texture. It is used all over the world as a spread on toast, bread, or added to smoothies.
2. Why should we eat Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is good for your health, as it is a good source of protein, unsaturated fats and contains all essential amino acids. It has a pleasant nutty aroma. Apart from that, peanut butter offers the following benefits:
• Works as an energy booster
• Full of nutrition and makes you feel satiated for longer
• Good for bone health and heart health
• Boosts immunity
• May prevent cancer
3. What is the best time to eat peanut butter?
Peanut butter can be consumed both in morning and evening. Consuming peanut butter in the morning provides a boost of energy, especially for the ones who workout in the morning. The protein in peanuts helps the muscles to repair quickly after an intense workout. As an evening snack, having peanut butter is a great way to prevent unhealthy food cravings with an added energy boost when you feel low. You can also have some before dinner.
4. Is Peanut Butter good for weight loss?
If you are looking to lose weight, peanut butter with no added sugar, cholesterol, trans fat, salt, and hydrogenated oils is a great option. There are a lot of creative ways you can include peanut butter in your diet. The key to consuming peanut butter for weight loss is to use it in moderation. Make sure to have 2 or 3 servings of peanut butter a few times per week.
5. Is it okay to eat Peanut Butter when trying to lose weight?
Peanut butter contains a high level of monounsaturated fats that is not only effective in weight loss but also good for heart health.
6. What is the Healthiest Peanut Butter to eat?
The healthiest peanut butter to consume is the one with healthy fats without any sugar, salt, cholesterol, trans fat and hydrogenated oils. Plus, the one made of 100% fine roasted peanuts like Steadfast Nutrition's Peanut Butter.
7. Does SN Peanut Butter contain any hydrogenated fats or oil?
SN peanut butter doesn't contain any hydrogenated fats or oils.
8. Does it contain any added sugar?
It doesn't contain added sugar but to enhance the taste honey has been added in the smooth honey variant. The addition of honey also increases the antibacterial capacity of the product.
9. What are the sizes available in the Steadfast Peanut Butter?
It is available in a single-serving pouch of 30 gm.
10. Why is it called butter, does it contain any butter in it?
It doesn't have any butter in it. The reason for it to be called 'Peanut Butter' is that many people use it as a substitute for regular butter for its creamy consistency and health benefits.
11. Why is peanut butter so sticky?
One may find peanut butter a little sticky in the mouth as it doesn't contain any added oil.
12. Can I have allergies after consuming this?
If one is already allergic to peanuts, only then can peanut butter cause some allergies.